Important information regarding your Donation
- Thank you for choosing to donate to us. We appreciate your generosity. May God bless your thoughtfulness.
- Transfer is allowed only from Indian Bank accounts as of now. All foreign account transfers will be rejected.
- Your account details are secured. No Card details are preserved digitally.
- For any clarification you may write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No amount will be returned once donation is made.
- Once you have made the transfer within one or two working days’ time you will receive a personal email (if you have provided an email ID) or sms (if you have given contact details).
- Your donation is passed on to us using the Payment Gateway of “payumoney”.
- Privacy Statement : We are committed to protect the privacy of users of this website. The information received is kept confidential and is disclosed to such third parties as may be necessary to process the donation. View the complete Privacy Statement here.
- Personal Information gathered here is kept safe and are secure.
- We are non-governmental organisation (NGO). For any enquiry kindly drop a mail: email@example.com
Benefits of Adoption/Sponsorship
- The Salesians of Dimapur Province will remember all our benefactors (you and your family) in our prayers daily.
- If you are sponsoring a seminarian or more, they will remember you daily in his/their prayers.
- Every month a special mass is offered for the benefactors, both the living and the deceased.
- On November 5, forty-seven masses are offered for all the deceased benefactors.
- If you are sponsoring a theologian to the priesthood, then that priest will remember the benefactor/s in his daily mass.
- The province will send handouts and wishes to the benefactors particularly during Christmas and Easter time.
Permanent Account Number :AAAAT7542F
12 ARegistationNumber :RS-989 dated 17-05-1986
The Salesians of Don Bosco has been working past nearly a century in the Northeast (1922 arrived in Shillong) particularly among the poor tribals of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Nagaland and Manipur. Your financial assistance will help us to continue with our effort to alleviate poverty and social exclusion. We look forward to your assistance. We also reach out to those people who are affected by natural calamities as well. Be our partner in saving the world and its people. Your contribution will make a difference in some lives.